[Zope-dev] ZCatalog stuff

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 11:56:17 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 22 Feb 2001, Chris Withers wrote:
> Apart from that, any ideas how I'd search for a record where the indexed
> attribute is blank or the secondary sort stuff?

Somebody contributed a patch for the secondary sort stuff a while back.
Whether it still works with 2.3.0 is a good question.

I also remember a *long* time ago (back when I was first starting with
zope about a year ago) someone posting a method for picking up all
the records in a catalog with a blank value for a field.  How you'd
find it in the mail archives, though, I have no clue, nor do I
remember what the method involved.

--RDM