[Zope-dev] Product dev

Tim McLaughlin tim@BCSWebservices.net
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 14:56:17 -0500

I'm building a Product in Python and seem to be having some issues with the
new registerClass method of Product registering.  If I build it all fine as
noted in Shane's recent HowTo, the product does not show up in the control
panel.  Then after much other chasing, I make a purposeful syntax error in
the code, and the Product shows up to reflect its brokenness and shows me
the syntax error.  Then when I try to fix the error, and do a restart, the
error still shows as if I had not changed the code.  I checked _many, many_
times, and now the code is different, but Zope seems not to recognize the
changed code in spite of my deletion of the pyc files.

TYA,
Tim