[Zope-dev] z'python script

David Kankiewicz kankie@thegrid.net
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 10:26:03 -0800

Zope mailing lists wrote:
> Hmm.  All kidding aside, Chris is right.  This *is* the problem
> with "python script" that was pointed out during the name discussion.
> My use of "python script" is the traditional Unix/OS one: "a [shell]
> script written in python".

This is continuing well beyond amusement, :)! Name it Z'Python Script /
z'python script. It's pronounceable (Sounds cool, slightly german),
looks distinctive, and, well, would end the naming problems for Zope
specific uses of, otherwise general, terminology....

Z'Terminology of the *Z* Object Publishing Environment:

z'python script, or Z'Python Script if you like capping ;),
z'perl script,
z'python programs (makes sense for Zope programs...),
z'poorly named language Thingy.

Zope is always z'cool!

-Dave