[Zope-dev] Membership and the 2.3 beta2 ... bug in the latter!

Brian Lloyd brian@digicool.com
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 09:42:22 -0500

> Not sur ecompletely why yet, but in 2.3b2, I can't move or copy a
> ZCatalog. There is one in the Membership interface, so as a result, no
> workie there.
>
> After deleteing int from teh membership interface folder, I get a
> traceback complaining about too many arguments in checkRoles (3
> instead of
> 2). I haven't had time to dig into it yet, so I thought I would
> toss it up
> here so anyone with visibility to this issue can look at it.

Hi Bill - this was due to a problem that is fixed in CVS
and will be in beta 3 (out late today or tomorrow).

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909