[Zope-dev] dtml-in batching

richard@bizarsoftware.com.au richard@bizarsoftware.com.au
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 11:15:29 +1100

Brad Clements wrote:
> On 24 Jan 2001, at 9:43, richard@bizarsoftware.com.au wrote:
> > Tres Seaver wrote:
>
> > > Please post this as a "Bug w/ patch" to the Collector:
> > >
> > >  http://classic.zope.org:8080/Collector
> > >
> > > That way we don't lose your fix in the list traffic (losing it
> > > along with our marbles is another problem :)
> >
> >    Someone else responded to the list saying that he'd already done it.
> > There was no match to my search of dtml-in though, so I've submitted a new
> > bug report.
>
> I posted this same bug AND a patch as bug # 1566 on Aug 28th, 2000.
>
> http://classic.zope.org:8080/Collector/1566/view
>
> Sad to see its *still* pending

Well that's odd - I searched the collector for "dtml-in" and got no
matches. A search for "renderwb" (which is in the title) works. Looks like
it doesn't search the description after all. Boo to the search engine.

Just curious: why specify the browser/platform/python version stuff when
the problem is independant of those things?

    Richard

ps. Brad, sorry I referred to you as "someone else" - I lost the email with
your name in it ;)

--
Richard Jones
richard@bizarsoftware.com.au