[Zope-dev] Re: DTML block parsing - better then C/C++

Jon Franz jfranz@one.net
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 09:08:05 -0500

This allowance for nested comments, as long as they are properly nested,
is more then many laguages, such as C/C++, give you in the way of allowing
nested comments - So I think its more then acceptable in its current form -
good job!