[Zope-dev] 2.3.0 release badness

Adrian Hungate adrian@haqa.clara.net
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 19:53:12 -0000

Does the same occur if you serve using something else ('DTML Method',
'File', 'ZStyleSheet' etc)

I have noticed problems with Netscapes handling of Text/CSS stylesheets. It
appears that long or particularly complex stylesheets that can be (And here
is the kicker) downloaded too quickly, do not seem to complete correctly and
for me they have even resulted in Netscape locking up (Linux and Win32).

Admitedly, my stylesheets were HUGE! :) - I was trying to break my
ZSytleSheet product and was browsing the sheet using Netscape on the server.

I don't know if this is related...

Adrian...