[Zope-dev] ZClass and ZCatalog

Marco Nova nova@tera-it.com
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 20:26:53 +0200

Hello,

I solved my problems adding manage_editCataloger with the name of my
ZCatalog when I add the object.
I've also experimented with the order of the base classes and it doesn't
seems to be of any relevancy, so your ZClass can derive from ZObject,
JCObject, CatalogAwareBase or ZObject, CatalogAwareBase, JCObject but to
make it working, you have to call the manage_editCataloger method in the
constructor.

regards,

- mn