[Zope-dev] Problem starting Zope

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin@texoma.net
Fri, 06 Jul 2001 19:03:34 -0500

Updating my previous message.

The problem must be in the cvs version of Python.
I downloaded the tarball of 2.1, compiled.
Recompiled Zope.
./start
Up and running. :)

In addition to the error below when doing ./z2.py I got this when doing
./start with the cvs Python:

./start
/usr/local/lib/python2.2/FCNTL.py:7: DeprecationWarning: ... (don't want to
type it all)
ditto...
-----
2001-07-06... PANIC(300) z2 Startup exception
Traceback ...
  (Object: ZLogger)
  File /usr/local/zope/Zope2/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 95, in ?
    (Object: Transformer)
  File
/usr/local/zope/Zope2/lib/python/RestrictedPython/compiler/transformer.py,
line 695, in com_node
KeyError: 313

Lots not included.

Hopefully it is enough.
I can duplicate if necessary to provide more information.

Does anyone have a way to copy text from a GnomeTerminal window?
Or is there a better way that I can do this to be able to provide accurate
information?
Anything I can do to assist better, I would be happy to do.

Thanks again.

Jimmie Houchin