[Zope-dev] CVS Stuff

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 19:26:12 +0100

> The DC "folder" was actually a symlink to the folder containing it.  I've
> removed it.

Ah, okay...

> piecemeal of a backwards-compat gesture to be any good, and is deadly for
> anyone trying to check out the entire Products folder.

Indeed, especially over what appears to be an already-broken transatlantic
link in my case ;-)

> Now, i'm not sure
> why you would want to check out the entire folder, but i see no reason to
> sabotage it...-)

Well, this was because the Products folder always only contains __init__.py
when I check it out. I just assumed the 'new' way of doing things was to
check out the Products module and copy it in place.

However, Andreas seems to get a full Products folder when he checks the Zope
module out using the same commands as me.

ViewCVS seems to back me up thought, if you go through http://cvs.zope.org,
you get a Products folder containing just __init__.py

Dunno what I'm supposed to do, my longterm aim is getting back to having:

1. A complete Zope Source checkout
2. A complete CMF checkout

If anyone can help, I would muchly appreciate it :-)

cheers,

Chris