[Zope-dev] manage_after* with Copy/Cut/Paste

Matt Hamilton matth@netsight.co.uk
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 12:07:06 +0100 (BST)

Dear All,
  I have been looking at the CopySupport.py file to try and work out why
when I move an instance of a product I have created in the ZMI, the
ZCatalog is not updated (the class subclasses CatalogAware).
  From what I can see when you do a paste after copy the manage_afterClone
hook is called, but when a paste after cut is done, no hook is called.
This means there is no hook for CatalogAware (or anything else) to hook
into.  Is this a design oversight, or is there a reason for this, or am I
missing something completely?

-Matt

--
Matt Hamilton                                         matth@netsight.co.uk
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.          Business Vision on the Internet