[Zope-dev] manage_after* with Copy/Cut/Paste

Matt Hamilton matth@netsight.co.uk
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 13:52:12 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001, Toby Dickenson wrote:

> Im sure CatalogAware handled this right last time I tried it.........

You are right, it does seem to be handling it correctly now.  It must be a
bug somewhere in my code then.  When I copy/cut/paste everything seems
fine, but for some reason every now and then the index gets out of sync
with the contents of the folders.

-Matt

--
Matt Hamilton                                         matth@netsight.co.uk
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.          Business Vision on the Internet