[Zope-dev] RE: Make Product objects available to several Z Classes

Tim McLaughlin tim@iterationzero.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 09:40:47 -0400

Richard,
Basically, the easiest way to do what you're talking about is make a
superclass of the two - maybe called "Container."  The reason that you
cannot access methods in the Product folder is they are not acquired.
Acquisition does not work through the "ZClass" product area, but through the
instances' parents, because that is what is actually being accessed.  (It is
not a security issue).

Tim