[Zope-dev] Zope 2.4.0 CopySupport changes seem wrong

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 18:56:27 +0200

Joachim Werner wrote:
> > Formulator builds on ObjectManager and overrides manage_afterAdd and
> > manage_beforeDelete to track its own list of object ids, which are
> > kept in a certain order. Formulator offers special management
> > facilities for this [...]
>
> As far as I can see, OrderedFolder's ordering mechanism still works with
> 2.4. Wouldn't it be best to use it instead of your current ordering
> implementation? ;-)

Eventually, sure, but this is a more general problem. Integrating
OrderedFolder and subforms and so on takes more time to accomplish as well,
and I just want to have the current formulator fixed in some way,
if possible.

Regards,

Martijn