[Zope-dev] How do I create entries in another folder

r.laarhoven@aca.it r.laarhoven@aca.it
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 07:44:09 +0000

I am new with zope and i am trying to foundout something i found in the
zope book on www.zope.org.

>From the zope book i found this piece of code to create an entry in a guest
book

   """
      Create a guest book entry.
      """
      # create a unique document id
      id='entry_%d' % len(context.objectIds())

      # create the document
      context.manage_addProduct['OFSP'].manage_addDTMLDocument(id,
                                               title="", file=comments)

      # add a guest_name string property
      doc=getattr(context, id)
      doc.manage_addProperty('guest_name', guest_name, 'string')

My questions are: what does OFSP means and how do I create the entry in
another folder eg. GuestBookEntries?
Please help me.