[Zope-dev] [Announce] API Documentation Fishbowl Project

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Wed, 06 Jun 2001 11:57:06 -0400

Hmm, I'm surprised that 2 days has passed with no comment from zope-dev
and no comments in the Wiki.  I hear constant complaints about lack of a
polished API.  I expected this post to generate lots of interest.

What say ye, zope-dev?  Is this something we should be doing, or would
you prefer a different documentation activity to have priority?  Is the
proposed solution agreeable?

For all of you that have chimed in about the API, here's a chance for
you to get involved and help make it a strong effort.  Help!! :^)

--Paul