[Zope-dev] mxDateTime-based Zope DateTime module

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Thu, 07 Jun 2001 09:27:45 -0500

>We at one point were fiddling with mx from eegenix, for psycopgDA. We found
>out the hard way that the mx.h headers in the DateTime were being put in a
>funny place. Perhaps that may give you a clue.

I hope you are going to use mxDateTime for a new PostGreSQL DA. This would
be for me the MAIN reason to choose it, since I really want DateTime
objects returned, not strings.

For the Zope DateTime module: Since we are working on the Python level I
thought it would be no problem on the C level. Unfortunetely I do not know
enough about the Python C API to check this.

Regards,
Stephan

--
Stephan Richter