PossitionIndex (was: Re: [Zope-dev] ZCatalog phrase indexingrevisited)

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 11:39:49 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 17 Jun 2001, Chris McDonough wrote:
> index_object, because the splitter return has all the words
> in order, even the dupes... as you iterate, you can mutate

Is this part of the current formal Splitter Interface? If not,
it needs to be if other code is going to depend on it.

Oh, yeah, and where is the formal Splitter interface documented <grin>?
I don't see anything in SearchIndex, and a search for "splitter interface"
on zope.org didn't turn up anything useful.

--RDM