[Zope-dev] Fishbowl not problem centered enough

Jay, Dylan djay@avaya.com
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 10:40:25 +1000

I'm not so sure about this idea. Benevolent dictators are always going to be
10 times more efficient than democracy. I just think we need to improve the
consultitive process and have some focus on what is really trying to be
achieved. I aggree that the changes to Zope have been way to slow but then
again Zope is going in 5 directions at once which is not a good idea esp if
none of those ways work togeather.

Perhaps more transparency of the DC's strategies for where zope is going
would be good. Also transparency of the criteria by which we should be
evaluating new proposals.