[Zope-dev] Fishbowl not problem centered enough

Brian Lloyd brian@digicool.com
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 09:12:02 -0400

> > I think it would be helpful to have a "big picture", with goals and
> > objectives, into which to fit the pieces - would that address
> > the kinds of
> > things you're talking about?
>
> "big picture" is good but its not what I mean.
> What I mean is a list like this...

<snip>

These are all good ideas. There is quite a lot going on at
the moment, but I do want to get these issues addressed.

The next big step (in progress) is opening up CVS. After that
I'd like to start taking care of some of the fishbowl issues.
It would be really great if someone could capture some of the
issues and ideas in this thread in a meta-proposal to ensure
that they stay on the radar.

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909