[Zope-dev] ZPL and GPL

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 10:28:37 -0400

I'd like to add a quick clarification, then I'll reply more later.
Frederico brought up a good point that indicated I wasn't clear.  It is
a *desire* of ours to be GPL-compatible.  Not a requirement, as it can
be awfully tricky, complicated, and time-consuming to get there.  But
we've told people that we're intending to give it a shot.

--Paul