[Zope-dev] SAP DB <--> ZODB ?

Ulrich Eck lists@net-labs.de
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 17:18:36 +0100

Hi steve ..

I have already a tiny version of ZsapdbDA which basically works.
I had contact to the maintainer of the python-module for sapdb.
and he handed out a nearly python DBI 2.0 compatible interface.

there might be some problems with the python-module and linux/python/threads
..
i didn't test this issue very much.
The Zsapdbda is basically working .. there are some issues concernig
Type-Conversion
and Exception-handling has to be refined.

ZsapdbDA is a remake of ZMySQLDA/DCOracle.

I have uploaded this product as an 0.0.1-alpha-preview .. you know what i
mean :)

http://www.zope.org/Members/jack-e/ZsapdbDA

So feel free to use this for further development .. i don't have any time
right now.

hope this helps

cu Ulrich Eck