[Zope-dev] Ri:Zope-Dev digest, Vol 1 #990 - 15 msgs

spinwing@inwind.it spinwing@inwind.it
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 10:55:42 +0100

Hello Juan

well, the idea behind me was to do something that anybody can use actually.....if I crack the DateTime module for a quick and dirty, then nobody will benefit from it, and I will have to take care of it in future releases. I was however thinking on two possible solutions:

- creating a DateTime class preserving the actual interface while wrapping around mxDateTime....
- pathing the actual one.

I will study mxDateTime and think about it.

Somebody would like to help me, by the way?

Regards
Stefano