[Zope-dev] ZPatterns: getItem returns None

Roch'e Compaan roche@ybm.co.za
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 10:42:09 +0200

> In my experience, getItem will return None if *anything* goes wrong
> with data retieval or object creation.  Sometimes you get a traceback i=
> the STUPID_LOG, and sometimes you don't (and I haven't figured out the
> pattern yet).  Test everything you can independently, and simplify
> everything to the bare minimum until you get it to work, and then
> add back the other variables, etc.

In all simplicity I still can't get it to work but here's some more info
from the console:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File
C:\PROGRA~1\ZOPE230\lib\python\Products\ZPatterns\AttributeProviders.py,
line 335, in _AttributeFor
    (Object: GAPMixin)
  File C:\PROGRA~1\ZOPE230\lib\python\Products\ZPatterns\Expressions.py,
line 13
6, in eval
KeyError: AllotmentArea_ID

Roch=E9