[Zope-dev] Sorry about the multiple mails

resefficient... resefficient@yahoo.com
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 15:53:58 -0800 (PST)

Very sorry about the multiple emails.  Yahoomail gave
me no indication that they were actually being sent.

Sorry to all.

Thanks again Andy,

Jason Spisak
--- Andy McKay <andym@ActiveState.com> wrote:
> No problem... hope it works.
> --
>   Andy McKay.

poptlist,pargs=getopt.getopt(sys.argv[1:],'p:drcI:o:h')
> > >     if opt(poptlist,'h'): print __doc__
> > >     if poptlist==[('-h','')]: sys.exit(0)
> > >
> > >     pargs and die('Unrecognized arguments: %s',
> > > string.join(args))

=== message truncated ===