[Zope-dev] More Core Session Tracking Woes :-(

Christian Scholz cs@comlounge.net
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 16:37:21 +0200

Hi!

> > FYI, you are not the only one.. I also experienced that. That's also the reason
> > why I am back to using SQLSession again..
>
> How hard was that to swap in?

depends. Of course the API is not the same.. So it depends if you've factored out
the session stuff in some dtml or python method which you simply have to change.
(and if you can factor it out, of course.. I basically just looked one variable
up in the session and copied it to REQUEST, so I simply had to change one header file).

Also I haven't written a plugin for my Virtual Site Root yet to make use of the
Core Session Tracking package so I cannot use it in siterooted environments yet
anyway..

cheers,
  MrT

--