[Zope-dev] Bug in dtml-in ????

Andre Schubert andre.schubert@geyer.kabeljournal.de
Wed, 02 May 2001 11:13:03 +0200

Hi,

I have found a error/bug in the dtml-in tag.
I have an SQL-Query that returns traffic-data grouped by month and year.

Th SQL-query returns 5 rows of data.
I want a page to show only one month.
If i use:
<dtml-in foo size=1 orphan=1 start=query_start>
<dtml-if sequence-start>
<dtml-if next-sequence>
</dtml-if>
</dtml-if>

I got the following result.
The next-statement returns the url to the next row of data( the second
row ).
The context is the current row of data ( first row ).
If i click on the link to the next row( query_start=2 ) i got the the
second row of data, but i don't got a link to the third row of data, i
only got a link back to the first.
If i set size=2 everything works fine.
But when size=1 the the error occurs, i can only switch between the
first to rows of data.
I have testet it with different SQL-query's on Zope-2.2.5 on
Redhat-Immunix-6.2

Please help

Thanks as