[Zope-dev] Zope Server hanging: DataPoint

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Thu, 03 May 2001 07:37:15 -0400

Chris Withers wrote:

> Good morning, I presume? :-)

Present!

> > This probably isn't meaningful... unless it is.  ;-)
>
> Huh?

This is a Jim Fultonism.  In English, it means this is probably not
meaningful.

> > Conflict errors
> > are normal... I wish they wouldn't be so "big" and have an UPPERCASE
> > word in their description.
>
> OK, but I did notice them just before the server died. Maybe now would be a good
> time to run the analyser script.
> Unfortunately, I'd probably be expected to 'clean' the URLs of sensitive
> information.

Well the analyzer script only shows the first 20 or so chars of the URL
by default unless you pass it the --verbose argument, so this might
serve to do some "cleaning".  Also, getting rid of the URL altogether is
something you can do by using Unix "cut" or on windows putting the
results of the analyzer script into Excel and deleting the column with
the URL in it.

> Hurm, d'ya think it'd be worth it?

It's up to you, but I think so.

- C