[Zope-dev] manage_workspace => index_html

Tue, 15 May 2001 11:32:32 +0100

On Tue, 15 May 2001 09:50:37 +0100, Chris Withers <chrisw@nipltd.com>
wrote:

>Michel Pelletier wrote:
>>=20
>> If I recall, this have been broken an fixed in mozilla a few times
>> now.  Other browsers do this wrong too, like w3m.
>
>If so many browsers do this wrong (the list seems to currently be IE, =
Mozilla,
>Lynx and W3M... at Netscape and you'll have about 99% coverage ;-) maybe=
 it's
>Zope that's wrogn by way of being in the minorty?

I suspect that there are also some caching issues contributing to this
problem. I see this occasionally in IE, but very very rarely and
control-F5 (to refresh the page) always makes it go away.

Toby Dickenson
tdickenson@geminidataloggers.com