[Zope-dev] Professional Sites Using Zope??

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Wed, 16 May 2001 13:03:41 -0400

On 16 May 2001, at 12:15, Jawad wrote:

> I am also interested to know Is there any professionally developed sites in
> Zope/Python. Please let me know the URL.

What does "professionally developed" mean?

http://www.adirondackcraft.com - Zope and Interbase

I have another site I can't tell you the URL for, its for an importer-exporter handling 600
packages per day (shipping, tracking, customs, etc) His customers (100 or so) and their
staff (200 or so) login to track packages every day.

It's based on Zope 2.2 (argh) and Interbase on Linux.

No problems.

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements