[Zope-dev] Asyncore in an external method

Matt Hamilton matth@netsight.co.uk
Fri, 18 May 2001 12:29:36 +0100 (BST)

Dear All,
 I have just written a parallel whois lookup as an external method.  It
uses Asyncore to handle the parallelism.  It works fine from the command
line, but I am now trying to use it within Zope with not much luck the
request just hangs the server.  I have just wondered, can this actually be
done?  I know Medusa uses asyncore -- can a method within Zope also use
it?

-Matt

--
Matt Hamilton                                         matth@netsight.co.uk
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.          Business Vision on the Internet