[Zope-dev] MySQL (Zope) Problem on Sun Solaris machines ?

Holger Lehmann lehmann@catworkx.de
Mon, 21 May 2001 10:24:24 +0200

Hi Andy, and all !

I was developing a little webapp under Zope.
I was using the following setup:
Linux 2.4.x
Zope 2.3.0
MySQL 3.22.32
ZMySQLDA-2.0.6
MySQL-python-0.3.5

Everything went smooth that way. Small SQL queries and complex SQL querie=
s,=20
queries on empty tables and on full ones, they all went well.

Now I exported the website and dumped the tables structure.

I the impoerted the website and created the tables on a:
Sun Solaris (don't ask me what release) - Sparc processor.
Zope 2.3.0
MySQL 3.23.32 (or 3.23.33, I am not sure)
ZMySQLDA-2.0.6
MySQL-python-0.3.5

And this happened:
Querying MySQL like this:
--
show tables;
--
or
--
select * from data;
--
all went ok.
But running this statement on *empty* tables (mark you, just no data) lef=

Anyone hints or solutions ?
I am going to put some valid data into the database and try to run the=20
queries again. I have not done this yet.

- Thanks in advance, Holger

--=20
-----------------------------------
catWorkX GmbH