[Zope-dev] getPersistentItemIDs not cooperating?

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Wed, 23 May 2001 18:10:40 +0100

Steve Spicklemire wrote:

> Well.. it turned out to be more subtle.
>
> It goes back to the old problem that getPersistentItemIDs doesn't return
> a real list, but rather a BTreeItems object. When you call manage_delete
> on *one* item, it affects the BTreesItems object you are iterating over!

Right... another one of those "it returns a mutable internal object"
problems.

In that case, is there a security problem with what getPersistentItemIDs
returns being accessible to TTW scripting?

I'm changing the OS on my development machine, so I can't easily check
this out right now.

--
Steve Alexander
Software Engineer