[Zope-dev] Browser Timeout

Andre Schubert andre.schubert@geyer.kabeljournal.de
Thu, 31 May 2001 09:14:51 +0200

Hi,

If have tested RESPONSE.write with the following function

def test(self,REQUEST=None,RESPONSE=None):
        """ Test RESPONSE.write"""
        RESPONSE.setStatus('200')
        RESPONSE.setHeader('Content-Type','text/html')
        RESPONSE.write('<html>')
        **** Here is the body-processing wich takes several time *****
        RESPONSE.write('</html>')

I tested with lynx. If i type http://somewhere.com/foo/test i got no
response because timeout, this means, that RESPONSE.setStatus and the first
RESPONSE.write are sent back to the client if the body processing is done,
but i would send every command as it is processed back to the client.
Or is it my Zope( 2.2.4 ) on Immunix 6.2 RedHat.

as