[Zope-dev] DocumentLibrary 1.0b3 / Zope 2.4.2 (newbie?) problem

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 23:50:25 +0100

Kolb, Hap writes:
 > any attempt to submit a document to my newly created document library under
 > zope 2.4.2 yields the following error (traceback appended below):
 >
 > 	Error Type: NameError
 > 	Error Value: global name 'ZopeTime' is not defined
 >
 > Now that's an error so basic that I suspect that it's me who is doing
 > something wrong---if I only knew what...!
The "ZopeTime" problem came up recently in different contexts
(--> list archives).

It may be that this is the effect of the formerly called
"Security Jihad", now called "Security Cleanup",
which removed the "__allow_access_to_unprotected_subobjects__=1"
and now requires explicite permission assignments for all roles.
Maybe someone forgot to add the "ZopeTime" permission declaration...

Try to add "ZopeTime__roles__= None" in "OFS.ApplicationManager"
somewhere near the definition of "ZopeTime".

Dieter