[Zope-dev] how to contribute a how-to document?

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 11:44:41 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 6 Nov 2001, Mitchell L Model wrote:
> pages the way it does some places on the Zope site; actually, I don't
> even know if How-To's are DTML methods or DTML documents) or how one
> constructs the canonical Product page with sections like "Download"
> and "Installation" and links to specific version in a table showing
> release, version, and date.  Does everyone just mock this up however
> they feel like it?  Is there a form or template somewhere?  Are there

Log in.  Click the 'Personalize' link.  Click the 'Manage items in
your personal folder' link.  Click on the 'add' dropdown in the
standard ZMI with which you are presented..  I think that will
probably make things clearer <grin>.

However, when it comes back up you might also want to check out
new.zope.org, which will be the Way Of The Future.

--RDM