[Zope-dev] Zope crash in select_trigger

Andre Schubert andre.schubert@geyer.kabeljournal.de
Wed, 07 Nov 2001 08:43:08 +0100

Hi,

our Zope has the same problem, he dies unexpectly with Error-Code 13.
Can i use the pymalloc-hint for me... RedHat 6.2 Immunix and Zope 2.3.3
and python 1.5.2.
And are there some docs or how-tos about the pymalloc-hint??????
Can you Christian send some details, i will look at it and compare with
my results.

thanks as