[Zope-dev] Re: struggeling with a sessionbased LoginMethod

Andrew Kenneth Milton akm@theinternet.com.au
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 10:54:12 +1000

+-------[ Joachim Schmitz ]----------------------
| Hi,
|
| thanks for the tip, but it didn't solve the problem. But I found a
| workaround after trying many different things, it's a hack but it works :-)

It's probably something in your header. An exception is being thrown by an
acquired object, which is a level above your acl_users folder, or during
the display of the loginform.

If your loginform includes your header, you need to make sure that View perms
are explicitly allowed for your header (and for anything else called by your
loginform).

This is definitely a permissions based problem. You just have to work out
which object it is that has the wrong permissions on it.

--
Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|                      | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |                      |