[Zope-dev] SiteAccess improvements

emf mindlace@imeme.net
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 22:12:46 -0700

Trevor Toenjes wrote:

> This prevents the manipulation of session variables.  In my case, I am using
> embedded session variables and writing it to a database.
>
> So, based on my current requirement, I request to put more security options
> in SiteAccess, to allow AccessRules to be used during URL traversal.
> Allow the Security tab context to apply to AccessRules, so they can be
> executed by "Anonymous User".

I didn't see that thread. I'm not sure how you can get what you want- the whole idea of access rules is that they apply before traversal.

What do you want to happen during traversal?

--
ethan mindlace fremen  |  iMeme - The most full featured Zope Host
http://mindlace.net    |  Root, ZEO, MySQL, Mailman, Unlimited Domains