[Zope-dev] Stack overflow on tru64 with Zope 2.4.3 and Python 2.1.1

Masoud Kazemi mkazemi@iastate.edu
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 18:21:56 CST

Hello,

I am having trouble with Zope 2.4.3 and Python 2.1.1 and a stack
overflow problem.  I have upped the maxthreads and  per process
(doubled)
stack that Michael suggested on a previous message
(http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope-dev/1999-November/002116.html),
but that did not fix the problem.  Python was compiled with threads,
and the only test that failed was test_format.

I saw some stuff on Google about Python 1.5 series and stack
overflows with re ... could this problem be related?

The exact error message is:

Stack overflow: pid 1723, proc python, addr 0x140ed5fe8, pc
0x120062858

Any suggestions or help is appreciated.

Thanks

Masoud

Masoud Kazemi                        e-mail: mkazemi@iastate.edu
Statistical Laboratory               Phone : (515) 294-2186
Iowa State University                Office: 212 Snedecor