[Zope-dev] More signal 11 restarts....

Matthew T. Kromer matt@zope.com
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 10:30:07 -0500

The only real suggestion I have is to attach the debugger to a running
thread and hope it hits the fault while the debugger is attached.  Linux
core files are difficult to impossible to debug when threading is
active.  The 2.4 kernels may have addressed this some but I dont know
that gdb has caught up.