[Zope-dev] Fw: [Exuserfolder-devel] Zope 2.5b1 release

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 05:54:16 -0500

Whew, that email (and the preceding one in the thread) is quite a=20
whopper.  In substance, amk raises some pretty serious issues that we=20
need to come to grips with very quickly.

I don't have enough information to respond right now, but trust that=20
we'll get a good response back today.

Neo-moderator note: if the discussion _does_ start over here, everyone=20
is advised to leave the anger at the door.  Problems like this can=20
usually be solved pretty easily by direct communication and open minds.

--Paul