SV: [Zope-dev] Re: Fishbowl?

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 12:22:39 -0500

Magnus Heino wrote:

>>This is just a guess, but I suspect that this is a sort of unfortunate
>>cycle developing: people post proposals, get (understandably) dismayed
>>at the response time and end up not spending much time there, either
>>contributing or providing feedback.
>>

> Well, lets move this discussion to a wiki and see how it goes...
>
> This is a tool issue.

I'd like to propose this crazy tool called email. :^)

Anybody that thinks they'd like to participate in the building of a
better fishbowl (particularly if your name is Chris :^), trot on over to
zope-web@zope.org.  Let's hash it out, perhaps starting with Ken's
proposal.  Let's then make a proposal back to zope-dev and see what
people think.

--Paul