[Zope-dev] FW: Zope & optimistic transactions.

Clark O'Brien clark_obrien@yahoo.com
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:00:57 -0800 (PST)

That was not the point dude. Your cowardly call for a
response from the intellectual prostitutes on this
list leaves me uninterested in anything you may have
to say.
       Over and Out
              Clark

urllib.urlopen("http://localhost:8080/Test/changeLevel2?%s"