[Zope-dev] file descriptors on Solaris

John Ziniti jziniti@speakeasy.org
Tue, 02 Oct 2001 13:05:35 -0400

Yeah ... something tells me it's a little more complicated than that.

Any advice on the other front?  If I can reduce the number of files
Zope needs to process this request, I'd grumpily agree to do that,
is Zope opening a file for every <input name="x.name:records">?
Will using <input name="x_names:list"> help?

Thanks.