[Zope-dev] Product Icon

Adrian Hungate adrian@haqa.co.uk
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 16:22:21 +0100

If I understand what you are trying to do correctly, then all you need is to
have your product's icon property be a method that returns the path to the
correct icon (Like you would normally have the icon property set to). I use
this for a couple of products too.

Something like:

class MyClass(.... normal stuff ...):
    """ """
    def icon(self):
        """ """
        if self._i_am_broken_:
            return "misc_/MyProduct/MyClassBrokenIcon"
        else:
            return "misc_/MyProduct/MyClassNotBrokenIcon"

You've got to love python :)

Adrian...

--
Adrian Hungate