[Zope-dev] ZCatalog searching for missing values

Bjorn Stabell bjorn@exoweb.net
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 00:14:39 +0800

Ahhh... Got it working now.  Thanks. :)  Not sure I know how to activate
ZCatalog searching though, or if it is on all the time; the example only
mentions ZCatalog once when it deletes it.  What determines if a search
is a raw object-database search and when it uses the ZCatalog?

Always returning the objects is going to a bit slow, though.  Couldn't
it just return the Pluggable Brains if you search the ZCatalog; or at
least have an option to only return them?

Bye,
--=20
Bjorn