[Zope-dev] A modest proposal: Replace medusa with Twisted

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 10:22:13 +0200

Hi Itamar,

this sounds good for me. One would have to see it
in the wild. Would you be able to do a sample integration
for testing?

At the same time unmeshing the publishing process sounds
sexy to me...

Regards
Tino