[Zope-dev] declarePublic and users

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 22:25:56 -0400

Itai Tavor wrote:
> Where is this new wind of cooperation and helpfulness coming from? Not
> that I'm complaining, but I get suspicious when an unusually high number
> of good things start to happen all at once.

Shane and Andreas are the people you really need to thank for these two
particualr issues.  There is nothing corporate, magical, or cultural
about it.  It's basically just two guys working really hard.

Note that other folks have pet peeve lists too, so what makes you happy
probably makes somebody else say "why are they wasting time on that?!
the real problem is over *here*" ;-)  But hopefully extending commit
privileges to people outside of ZC (imminent) will break the bugfix
bottleneck slightly.  In the meantime, please be nice to Shane and
Andreas, they are really the two guys who spend the most time poring
over collector issues.

--
Chris McDonough                    Zope Corporation
http://www.zope.org             http://www.zope.com