[Zope-dev] Errors in ZDG intentional or is my copy just old and buggy?

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario@ita.chalmers.se
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 09:49:29 +0200

Hello!

After muchos problemas understanding how to use and apply the poll product
example, I have found several other errors and omissions.

Using Zope 2.4.1 I have done the example halfway, and have finally
understood how to call the damned thing :-) using dtml.

This makes me wonder: are there intentional errors in the ZDG examples or is
it just so that I have an buggy version?

If I have a buggy version how do I download the latest? I assume I have to
do it from CVS but what module do I have to download (spoken like a true cvs
newbie :-)?

If I find stuff that I'd like to correct and/or elaborate and would like to
be considered as corrections to the existing documents, where do I send it
for approval?

Any help is appreciated.

/dario

Dario Lopez-Kästen     Systems Developer  Chalmers Univ. of Technology
dario@ita.chalmers.se  ICQ will yield no hits    IT Systems & Services